PRONTO POWER is a flexible electrical powertrain concept design with the purpose of giving our customer the ability to use it on any vehicle or chassis available in the market. As a company we have the capacity to design and build electrical conversion kits for any vehicle in addition tu fully integrate our products with other available in the market. .
“We made many prototypes until we came up with the perfect one.”
Carlos Gottfried, General Director of Potencial Industrial
|Description||Very high efficiency permanent magnet brushless motor
Useful life of 30 years.
Custom design, coupled to factory transmission,
|Nominal power||15 Hp (11.2 kW) @ 3600 rpm|
|Peak power||33.9 Hp (25.7 kW)|
|Nominal and Peak torque||30 - 67.5 Nm|
|Vehicle weight||1100 Kg|
|Transmisión||OEM 5 speed|
|Cost per km||26¢|
|Estimated city range||60 - 250 km|
|Nominal Voltage||3.65 Vcd (76.8 - 92 Vcd)|
|Capacity||252 - 454 Ah|
|Energy||24.58 - 35.7 kWh|
|Estimated weight||320 kg|
|Cycles at 80% PDD||>2000|
|Cycles at 70% PDD||>3000|
|Charge time % PDD||6 - 8 h (240 Vca / 40 Aca)|
|BMS||Cell level with temperature monitoring|
|Typel||SEVCON Gen 4 Drive;n|
|Nominal operation voltage||24 - 120 Vcd|
|Nominal operation current||500 Acd|
|Peak Current||1000 Acd|
|Input Voltage||100-240 Vca (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Input current||16 Aca (> 240 Vca), 32 Aca (< 240Vac)|
|Power Output||3.3 kW and 6.0 kW|
|Efficiency||>93% full load|
|Current output||27 Acd to 112 Vcd, 13.5 Acd to 225 Vcd|
|Charging control||CAN bus, charging curve o PWM|
- All vehicle accessories function normally..
- Braking: OEM braking system with vacuum pump and regenerative braking.
- Voltage, energy, SOC and other parameter available for monitoring..
- Vehicle energy provided thru DC-DC converter 72Vcd -> 12Vcd.
- Pronto power is able to provide integration with several options in the market
- The combination of all this parts gives us the opportunity to offer a fully electric powertrain capable to be installed in any vehicle.